DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES HERE
The LaSalle Storyteller Award is an unrestricted grant of $10,000 given to a Washington State artist engaged in storytelling through their artistic discipline. The 2017 Award will recognize an outstanding literary artist working in fiction.
Applicants must be:
- An individual literary artist working in fiction;
- Washington State residents at the time of application through payment in December 2017;
- 18 years of age or older by August 28, 2017.
Applicants may not be:
Use Artist Trust as a Resource!
- A previous recipient of the James W. Ray Distinguished Artist, Arts Innovator, or LaSalle Storyteller Award;
- Recipients of more than one AT grant per calendar year;
- Graduate or undergraduate students enrolled in any degree program at the deadline date of August 28, 2017;
- Current AT staff, Board of Trustees, honorary committee,
consultants, contractors, current LaSalle Storyteller panelists, or their
immediate family, and current employees or family members of Gar LaSalle.
- Schedule a consultation (in person or by phone) during Office Hours: